The LeadingAge Annual Awards honor LeadingAge member organizations and individuals that embody excellence in nonprofit aging services. Award recipients make outstanding contributions to our field and represent models of leadership, quality, and innovation.
Learn more about eligibility and criteria or NOMINATE an individual or organization.
Awards are presented in recognition of outstanding achievement in the following 9 categories:
- Award of Honor
- Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership
- Excellence in the Workplace
- Hobart Jackson Diversity and Inclusion
- Dr. Herbert Shore Outstanding Mentor
- Trusted Voice
- RWJF Award for Health Equity presented by LeadingAge
- Joan Anne McHugh Award for Leadership in Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Nursing