Unidine’s first annual Dining Management in Senior Living report, based on a survey conducted in partnership with LeadingAge, revealed important insights, including:
- Workforce stability and cost control rank high on the list of challenges.
- Survey respondents who do outsource dining management services consistently appreciate the strategic value of the partnership.
- A majority of those who outsourced dining management services reported the transition was minimally disruptive or not disruptive at all.
Join Unidine as we moderate a panel of senior living executives who will share how they navigate their biggest challenges and leverage dining to meet a range of strategic objectives and position their organizations for success, regardless of whether the dining program is outsourced or operated internally.
CONFIRMED PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- Judy Amiano, President & CEO, Franciscan Ministries
(outsources dining management services)
- Larry Gumina, CEO, Ohio Living
(does not outsource dining management services)
- Steve Servant, Senior Vice President, Unidine Corporation
In addition to valuable and actionable insights from our panelists, webinar registrants will receive a copy of the Dining Management in Senior Living 2016 report.
Click Here to Register.