UPDATED June 3 — Visit this page regularly for current information, tools, and resources to help LeadingAge members plan for and respond to COVID-19.
We are sharing the very latest with members twice each weekday. Subscribe to "LeadingAge Need to Know" via communications preferences in your MyLeadingAge account to receive morning email updates. Register to join live online updates at at 3:30 p.m. ET.
NOTE: We just extended daily live updates through June! If you are registered, you received a confirmation email, which you can use to update your personal calendar appointment. Can’t find your email? Visit the registration page again to sign up again—so you’ll never miss an update.
- LeadingAge Need to Know (6/3/20) NEW
- Coronovirus Daily Member Update (6/3/20) COMING SOON
See an archive of all member updates.
- HUD Announces CARES Act Funds for Project-Based Rental Assistance (6/2/20)
- Provider Relief Fund June 3 Deadline Is Last Chance for "True Up" Payment for Medicare providers (6/2/20) - UPDATED 4 p.m. ET
- CMS Announces Enhanced Survey Activity and Enforcement Remedies Related to Infection Control (6/1/20)
- Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness Guidance Issued (5/29/20)
- HUD Guidance Allows Electronic Signatures and Documents (5/26/20)
- HUD Multifamily Guidance on Electronic Signature, Transmission and Storage (5/26/20)
- Provider Relief Fund Attestation Deadlines Extended into July (5/26/20)
- Housing Tax Credit Seeks Solutions (5/22/20)
- HHS Announces June 3 Provider Relief Deadline and New SNF Funds on the Way (5/23/20) (UPDATED)
- OSHA Issued New Interim Enforcement Response Plan and Guidance (COVID-19) UPDATED (5/21/20)
- HUD Updates Guidance on Confirmed Cases, Residual Receipts (5/21/20)
- Senior Housing Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Updates (5/29/20)
- Recovery Considerations for Life Plan Communities (5/21/20)
- Recovery Considerations for Affordable Housing Providers (5/21/20)
- LeadingAge Provider Relief Fund Background, Considerations & Frequently Asked Questions (UPDATED) (5/23/20)
- Home Health Blanket Waivers Chart (5/13/20) (REVISED)
- Hospice Blanket Waivers Chart (5/13/20) (REVISED)
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHOME Comments on CMS First Interim Final Rule (6/3/20) NEW
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHOME Statement for the Record: Senate Special Committee on Aging (5/29/20)
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act Summary (5/28/20)
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHOME Letter to Congress on COVID-19 Testing Needs (5/28/20)
- Proposed Bill to Fund Internet, Service Coordination in Senior Housing (5/15/20)
- HEROES Act Highlights: Medicaid and Home and Community-Based Services (5/15/20)
- HEROES Act Supports Nursing Homes; But More Is Needed To Support the Aging Services Field (5/14/20)
- Housing Highlights from HEROES Act Relief Bill (5/12/20)
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHome Asks for COVID-19 Package (5/5/200
A complete timeline of advocacy is available here.
QUESTIONS? Ask LeadingAge National, Your State Association, or Each Other: There are many ways to get help during this crisis. Staff at LeadingAge’s national office are always here for you. Contact our team directly or email us at email@example.com. If you have questions about local and state issues, contact your state association. Join the MyLeadingAge Member Community COVID-19 group to ask questions, access resources, and share best practices for dealing with the coronavirus.