UPDATED January 20 — Visit this page regularly for current information, tools, and resources to help LeadingAge members plan for and respond to COVID-19.
We are sharing the very latest with members. Subscribe to "LeadingAge Need to Know" via communications preferences in your MyLeadingAge account to receive email updates every weekday morning. Register to join live online coronavirus policy updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 3:30 p.m. ET.
See an archive of all member updates.
LeadingAge is curating the latest resources, analysis, and information you need on COVID-19 vaccines. Visit regulary for udpates.
LATEST INSIGHTS FROM LEADINGAGE
- Why Providers Are Not Receiving PRF payments And Future Opportunities (1/20/21)
- PRF Reporting Portal Launched, Requirements Revised and Reports Delayed (1/15/21)
- Paycheck Protection Program Fully Reopens on January 19 (1/15/21)
- Interview with Jack Rollins, National Association of Medicaid Directors (1/13/21)
- HUD Announces Competition for $150M New Section 202 Funds (1/12/21)
- LeadingAge and Abbott BinaxNOW Antigen Testing Webinar (1/12/21)
- Interview with Dr. Larry Corey, University of Washington (1/11/21)
- CDC Shares Latest on Pharmacy Partnership, Reporting System (1/11/21)
- LeadingAge Raises Vaccination Prioritization Concerns on CDC Listening Session 1/11/21)
- Paycheck Protection Program: Second Draw Loan Information for Aging Services (1/11/21)
- Deadline extended for Service Coordinator CARES Act Spending (1/7/21)
- Treasury Website for New Emergency Rental Assistance Program (1/6/21)
- LeadingAge Supports Proposal to Reduce Prior Authorization Burden (1/5/21)
- CMS Updates Focused Infection Control Survey Triggers (1/4/21)
- New HUD Q&A provides little clarity during COVID-19 surge (1/4/21)
- Interview with Dr. Jerome Adams, U.S. Surgeon General (1/4/21)
- Paid Sick Leave and FMLA Leave No Longer Mandatory (1/4/21)
LATEST TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Vaccination Tips and Tools
- Provider Relief Fund Overview of Payments and Distribution Timelines (1/19/21) UPDATED
- Senior Housing Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Updates (1/15/21)
- Nursing Home Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Update (1/15/21)
LATEST ADVOCACY FROM LEADINGAGE
- LeadingAge and VNAA Letter to Biden COVID-19 Coordinators (1/13/21)
- LeadingAge and VNAA Letter to the 117th Congress (1/5/21)
- LeadingAge Submits Concerns, Recommendations for Housing Credit Average Income Test (12/30/20)
- Healthcare Extenders In 2020 Year End Omnibus (12/22/20)
- Overview of Omnibus and Coronavirus Relief Bill’s Workforce, Telehealth and Senior Nutrition Provisions (12/22/20)
- Hospice Changes in Year-end Package (12/21/20)
- Congress Adds to Provider Relief and Clarifies Lost Revenues (12/21/20)
- Overview of Year-end Congressional Package (12/21/20)
- House, Senate Agree to Final FY21 HUD Funding (12/21/20)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms in HUD and USDA Housing (12/21/20)
- Affordable Senior Housing: A Scan of State Housing Credit Allocation Plans (12/9/20)
- LeadingAge Action Plan for the Biden-Harris Administration (12/8/20)
- LeadingAge/VNAA Biden-Harris Transition Letter (12/8/20)
- LeadingAge Open Letter to the Public (11/23/20)
A complete timeline of advocacy is available here.
QUESTIONS? Ask LeadingAge National, Your State Association, or Each Other: There are many ways to get help during this crisis. Staff at LeadingAge’s national office are always here for you. Contact our team directly or email us at email@example.com. If you have questions about local and state issues, contact your state association. Join the MyLeadingAge Member Community COVID-19 group to ask questions, access resources, and share best practices for dealing with the coronavirus.