COVID has lent new urgency to how aging communities deliver care and value-based services. In partnership with LeadingAge, HealthJay brings Hybrid Solutions to non-tech-savvy seniors and the care workforce with its “Zero-Barrier” Suite of Apps. HealthJay’s multi-lingual virtual platform delivers video entertainment, social engagement, safety features, and Telehealth in a HIPAA-compliant environment. Its “Hybrid Toolbox” offers tech functions that can bridge the In-Room vs On-Site service delivery models. Both virtual and physical activity attendance and service logging are synced into one data system ready for reports. HealthJay tackles the COVID legacy with a roadmap for the senior living field – Hybrid Solutions with our “New Normal” operational approach.
Request a demo today: https://www.healthjay.com/demo
“Zero Tech Barrier” goes a long way!
Watch HealthJay’s video
HealthJay for Aging Communities
- In-room health monitoring, Instant-on auto-join wellness checks, and Telehealth (HIPAA-compliant).
- In-room Request Button to get help from staff.
- Virtual family visits, Group Video and Audio Calls.
- Community virtual events: church services, birthday parties, etc.
- Social engagement with other residents and family members.
- Multi-player games on video with other residents.
- In-room virtual activities and self-guided therapies tracked and logged.
- Verify in-room meal deliveries by scanning QR code on JayPad.
Download HealthJay’s Apps and start using them on any smart device. We also offer tablets with charging dock at an economical price. Ask us for more information.
Jack Mazze, Sales Director
Don’t forget to book in a demo: https://www.healthjay.com/demo