Thank you for joining LeadingAge's listserv community. LeadingAge established these listservs to offer our members the opportunity to connect with peers, stay informed, get answers to questions and share what they know with their colleagues in aging services. Listserv membership is open only to LeadingAge members and individuals affiliated with LeadingAge members.
There are few things to keep in mind when you are using a LeadingAge listserv. If you hit "reply," your message will be sent to everyone on the listserv.
If you would like to reply only to the sender of the original message, please "forward" the message and type in this person's individual e-mail address. Otherwise, the message will be sent to everyone. Feel free to contact your listserv administrator if you encounter any other issues.
We developed the following terms of service to ensure the best possible experience for all users. Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.
- Please do not "name call" or "attack" others. Listserv discussions are meant for sharing knowledge and offering assistance, not creating contention.
- Please do not post commercial messages on listservs. We encourage you to contact members directly with information about products and services that you find helpful.
- Please use caution when discussing product and service providers. Information posted on the listserv is available for all listerv members to see, and comments may be subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal language is strictly prohibited. Please do not post anything in a listserv message you would not want to be seen by others.
- Remember that LeadingAge and other listserv participants have the right to reproduce postings to this listserv.
- Please include a signature tag on all messages sent to the listserv that includes your name and e-mail address.
- Please make sure your listserv messages include topics in the subject line. Doing this allows other participants to respond more appropriately to your posting.
- Please send any administrative requests directly to your listserv administrator.
These listservs are provided as a service of LeadingAge and are only open to LeadingAge members and individuals affiliated with LeadingAge members. LeadingAge is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this listserv. Listerv members are not permitted to post any information that constitutes or could be construed as constituting:
- Marketing, including job postings.
- Solicitation of business.
- Attempting to sell or promote products or services.
- Engaging in or attempting to consummate commercial or professional transactions.
In addition, listerv members are not permitted to post political positions on listservs.
LeadingAge is not responsible for material posted by others that may be construed to be libelous or factually incorrect. LeadingAge disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted to the listserv. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
In no event shall LeadingAge be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on the listerv.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other materials protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner.
The posting party also grants LeadingAge and listserv participants the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to restrict free trade.
In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of LeadingAge, LeadingAge reserves the right to whatever action is deemed appropriate, including deleting inappropriate posts and revoking listserv privileges.