- Infographic for Mental Well-Being
- Opportunities to Enhance Employee Mental Well-being Resources
- LeadingAge Learning Hub is where you will find a growing collection of resources under the Mind, Body & Spirit topic.
- May 18, 2020: Beth Kilgore-Robinson and Karina Barragan on the Mental Health of Residents and Staff
- on Staff Stress, Scheduling, and Self-Care
- Serious Illness Communications, Grief, and ACP Resources
- Consider joining the Holistic Wellbeing and/or Social Work LeadingAge member communities to connect with other members to exchange knowledge, solve problems, and share resources.
Other Trusted Resources:
- The Trauma Stewardship Institute focuses on raising awareness of and responding to the cumulative toll on those who are exposed to the suffering, hardship, crisis, or trauma.
- Guidance for planners of the psychological response to stress experienced by hospital staff associated with COVID: Early Interventions, University College London and the Traumatic Stress Clinic based at St Pancras Hospital in Camden and Islington NHS Trust, March 27, 2020.
- Mental health care for medical staff in China during the COVID-19 outbreak, Lancet, February 8, 2020
- The psychological needs of healthcare staff as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, The British Psychological Society, March 31, 2020
- Psychologists rush to help health-care professionals, American Psychological Association, April 16, 2020