Select Rehabilitation Webinar: Four Generations in the Workplace
August 17, 2022
2:00 PM EDT
Business Partner Event
In today's workforce we can encounter different generations working together. Leaders and managers agree that getting these groups to work together effectively is challenging. As a result, generations are colliding due to communication / work style differences.
In today's workforce we can encounter different generations working together. Leaders and managers agree that getting these groups to work together effectively is challenging. As a result, generations are colliding due to communication / work style differences. It is important to first understand each of these generational cohorts to embrace their strengths.
This presentation will present a way to identify communication / workstyle preferences and how to approach others that have different viewpoints based upon the life events during their formative years. Becoming knowledgeable of the differences can allow us to enjoy the uniqueness of generational cohorts.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- 1. Define the common characteristics of the different generations in the workforce.
- 2. Identify the challenges and benefits of different generations in the workplace.
- 3. Analyze the best ways to manage the various generations to promote satisfaction and harmony.
In order to obtain 1.0 NCPD Hours or 1.0 NHA CE Credits for this session, please note:
- The learner must register & attend the webinar individually, groups of participants cannot be accommodated.
- The individual learner's computer must be logged into GoToWebinar for the entire duration of the session. If you can only hear the speaker via call in by phone, you are not logged in to the webinar. Phone only attendance cannot be tracked by GoToWebinar.
- The learner must complete a post evaluation/survey at the conclusion of the webinar.
- The evaluation must be completed within 7 days of the NCPD/CE activity.
- There will be a QR code that will link to the evaluation, this will be provided on screen at the conclusion of the webinar. In addition, a link to the evaluation will also be sent via email within 1-hour following the conclusion of the webinar.
- Certificates of completion will be emailed to all participants who meet attendance criteria. Certificates will be sent within 7-10 days of the NCPD/CE activity, approximately August 26th.
NCPD's pending from Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Most states will allow reciprocal credit for nurses from other states participating in the continuing education activities approved by PSNA.
This program has been approved for NCPD for 1.0 total participant hours. Select Rehabilitation is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Provider approved by the CA Board of Registered Nursing #CEP17058, for 1.0 contact hours. Most states will allow reciprocal credit for nurses from other states participating in the continuing education activities approved by PSNA. This program has been approved for Nursing continuing professional development/continuing education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS. Approval code: 20230816-1-A84598-DL
The presenter is a salaried employee of Select Rehabilitation with no financial or nonfinancial relationships relevant to the content of this course.
No commercial support has been provided for this session.