With infectious diseases on the rise, senior living communities must expand on ways to keep residents, their families, and staff safe. At the same time, communities are faced with more infection control regulations with which they must comply. It’s not enough for communities to say they frequently clean and disinfect their facilities. They must prove it—not just to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), but to residents and their loved ones.
This one-hour webinar, sponsored by Sodexo Seniors and Senior Housing News, will examine how a proactive approach to infection control and an experienced partner can help create a safe and healthy environment where your residents will thrive.
This webinar will:
- Address the current expectations and requirements that communities are facing when it comes to complying with CMS regulations.
- Examine how Sodexo’s Reassure program offers communities a broad range of support, including assessment, staff training, and safeguards through third-party certification.
- Explore how Sodexo Seniors is partnering with a community to enhance their infection control program and improve overall resident satisfaction.
- Brooke Hossfeld MPH, CIC, MLS (ASCP)CM; Infection Prevention Specialist; Sodexo Healthcare
- Harold Jones; Environmental Services Solution Design Director; Sodexo Seniors
- Juan Bracho; Director, Infection Prevention and Control; Miami Jewish Health
- Austin Montgomery, Reporter, Senior Housing News