INSIGHTS FROM LEADINGAGE
- CMS Issues New FAQs for PACE Organizations (9/16/20)
- CMS Extends Deadlines for HCBS Settings Rule (7/14/20)
- CMS Documents Provide New COVID-19 Guidance to PACE Organizations (4/13/20)
- States Take Action to Sustain Adult Day Services (4/9/20)
- CARES Act Expands Federal Small Business Loans, Can Support Aging Services (3/31/20)
- What’s in the CARES Act for LeadingAge Members? (3/28/20)
- New CMS COVID-19 Resources for State Agencies on Medicaid HCBS (3/24/20)
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- CMS Issues COVID-19 Guidance for PACE Organizations (3/17/20)
- Coronavirus Preparation and Policy QuickCast
TRUSTED LINKS & INFORMATION
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loan Guide (3/31/20)
- CDC Guide to Preparing Your Community.
- WHO Risk Communication Package for Health Care Facilities.
- WHO Intro Video to Coronavirus.
- CDC Printable Fact Sheets for the Public.
- CDC Video Series, Coronavirus Prevention for Individuals.
Be sure to visit LeadingAge's main coronavirus resources page for more information, tools and resources to help all aging services providers plan for and respond to COVID-19.