The daily demands on LeadingAge members leaves little time to step back, take stock, and think about the future—the Leadership Summit education provides an intimate space to engage in generative discussions, delve into strategy, and gain new insight to respond to the unprecedented need and opportunities in front of us.
- 6-B. Capital Projects: Staying on Track in an Era of Uncertainty
- 7-B. Future-Ready: Increasing a Board’s Strategic Competency
- 8-B. Supporting Leadership Diversity in Aging Services
- 9-B. Using Technology to Achieve Quality in Nursing Homes
- 10-B. Policy Update: Innovations in Medicaid Service Delivery
- 11-C. Assessing Medicaid Rates and Costs in Nursing Homes – CANCELED
- 12-C. It’s Time to Expand Your CEO Candidate Pool
- 13-C. It’s Past Time to Think About Solo Agers
- 14-C. Methods for Expanding Your Workforce Pipeline
- 15-C. Policy Update: Affordable Housing Policy and Operations
- 16-D. What a Strategy Officer Can Do for You
- 17-D. Mission Expansion through Outreach to Communities of Color
- 18-D. Opening Doors to the Aging Services Workforce
- 19-D. Making Sense of Infection Control Technology
- 20-D. The 118th Congress – Hopes and Expectations
- 21-E. Diverse Approaches to Expansion and Growth
- 22-E. Embracing Meaning and Purpose in Senior Living
- 23-E. How Vulnerability Helps You Become an Authentic Leader
- 24-E. How Poverty May Be Affecting Your Workforce
- 25-E. Policy Update: Nursing Homes
- 26-F. Leveraging Data and Tools to Navigate Unprecedented Risk and Opportunity
- 27-F. Marketing Roundtable: What Do Older Consumers Want and Need?
- 28-F. Creating an Engagement Culture through Relationship-Centered Teams
- 29-F. Strategies for Shaping Medicare’s Next Decade
- 30-F. Policy Update: Workforce
11:00 a.m-12:30 p.m
A diverse speaker line-up designed to deepen the knowledge and understanding of the environment in which aging services providers operate.
LeadingAge has requested credit pre-approval from NAB and NASBA for sessions for a maximum of 13.0 credit hours (1.5 hours for each session and 2.0 hours for each keynote).
All conference attendees registered in a Provider, Business Firm, or Sponsor category will receive documentation that can be used to self-report session attendance to state boards, professional organizations, and relevant credentialing entities.
To obtain CEs, you must track your session attendance and be present for the full duration of sessions and keynotes; credit cannot be granted for late arrivals or early departures.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for LeadingAge to verify session attendance and email certificates