- 2017 Report - A New Vision For Long-Term Services and Supports.
- 2016 Report - Perspectives on the Challenges of Financing Long-Term Services and Supports
- 2013 Report - A Framework for Addressing Americans’ Financial Risk for Long-Term Services and Supports
- Meet the Garcia Family: A Story About One Family’s Struggles
- FAQs - Long-Term Services and Supports
- LeadingAge LTSS Center @UMass Boston
- Rep. Pallone Invites LeadingAge to Help Solve LTSS Financing Crisis
Other Resources to Explore
General Information about Long-Term Services and Supports
- The SCAN Foundation: Long-term Care Financing Goals
- Bipartisan Policy Center: Long-Term Care Issues That Matter
- Allies for Independence: About Long-Term Services and Supports
- Genworth: How to Have a Conversation About Long-Term Care
Millennials and Caregiving
- AARP: Interactive website featuring “day in the life” challenges of fictional millennials with information on caregiving.
- AARP & The National Alliance for Caregiving: Research on millennials who provide care.
- AARP Public Policy Institute: Millennials: The Emerging Generation of Family Caregivers
- The Caregiver Space: Anecdote with stats and tips for millennial caregivers, illustrating the issue.
- Caring.com: Anecdote with stats and tips for millennial caregivers, illustrating the issue.
- GenTwenty.com: Millennial-perspective article on what it’s like to be a young caregiver.
- Reuters: Story of millennial caregivers with 5 tips to get through and find help
- Us Against Alzheimer’s: Report outlining the impact and prevalence of millennial caregiving related to Alz/dementia
- The Washington Post: Article featuring anecdote and stats illustrating the issue.
- SCAN/NORC: Younger Adults’ Experiences and Views on Long-Term Care