In December 2022, a Ziegler CFO Hotline survey gathered feedback on technology spending among senior living organizations. This particular study, conducted with input from LeadingAge CAST, revisits polls from 2020, 2018, 2016, 2014, and 2012 devoted to the same topic. Over 150 organizations participated in this year’s survey.
The survey was initially forwarded to CFOs and finance contacts, but was subsequently forwarded to a number of the organization’s Chief Technology/Information Officers for completion. About 58% of respondents were single-site organizations and the remaining 42% represented multi-site organizations. Read the full survey results here.
LeadingAge Ziegler 200
Developed annually through a partnership between LeadingAge and Ziegler, the LeadingAge Ziegler 200 [LZ 200] (Formerly 150) is a ranking and analysis of the nation’s 200 largest not-for-profit senior living organizations across the country.
Community. A simple word, but one that holds great meaning here at Ziegler. From the beginning, we have been in business to generate a positive impact on the communities we serve. From financing a hospital, senior living community, school, church, or advising an individual on their financial goals, our work is helping to better the communities we live in.