Array ( ) Array ( )
2022 Case Studies
- Enhancing Staff Efficiency and Person-Centered Care through Technology: Rehab at Shannondell at Valley Forge, a continuing care retirement community, adopted Evoke Health’s Engage+ in its 120-bed short-term rehab facility to streamline communication and digitize access to health information for patients and their families.
- Automated Intelligent Queries Promote Efficiencies in Emergency Department: HEALTHeLINK is a collaboration among hospitals, physicians, health plans and other health care providers in western New York State to securely exchange clinical information to improve the quality of care, enhance patient safety, and mitigate health care costs.
2019 Case Studies
- Breaking Down Siloes Through Health Information Exchange: Lifespan of Greater Rochester, which provides over 30 services and advocacy for over 40,000 people each year in upstate New York, needed an integrated care approach for older adults referred by medical systems of care.
- Improving Continuity of Care Though Health Information Exchange: Presbyterian Senior Living of Dillsburg, PA, provides comprehensive services and accommodations to more than 6,000 seniors in 30 locations. It set up automated Continuity of Care Documentation (CCD) from its electronic health record system, MatrixCare LPC. Processes are made available through Keystone Health Information Exchange (KeyHIE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest HIEs, to the Pennsylvania Patient and Provider Network (P3N), a statewide HIE.
- Reducing Readmission Rates through Care Collaboration: Marquis/Consonus Companies, which owns and maintains senior healthcare and assisted living facilities in Oregon, California, and Nevada, wanted to gain visibility into their patient’s movements and activity across care settings. They hoped to intervene in real time to avoid unnecessary readmissions and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) penalties.