Array ( ) Array ( )
2021 Case Studies
- Integrated Systems – The Whole is Greater Than the Sum of the Parts tells how Liberty Senior Living, a continuing care retirement community, increased staff efficiencies and decreased administrative time spent reviewing and reporting on staff productivity and incidents.
- Reducing Fall Risk and Improving Overall Mobility Through Technology During COVID-19 explains how continuing care retirement community Montgomery Place partnered with VirtuSense Technologies to help reduce falls and keep residents mobile.
2019 Case Studies
- Timed Up and Go: Reducing Fall-Risk and Improving Ambulation with Kinesis and the QTUG Assessment Tool: This case study shows how Keswick Community Health Inc. empowered residents to prevent falls.
2017 Case Studies
- Supporting Independence of Seniors through Remote Activity and Adherence Monitoring: This case study shows how Recover Healthcare implemented PointClickCare’s TouchStream Remote Monitoring solution.
2016 Case Studies
- The New Jewish Home Case Study: Reducing rehospitalization by increasing rehab Intensity with Functional Assessment and Activity Monitoring Technology.
2015 Case Studies
- Terraces of Los Gatos (ABHOW) Case Study: This case study study that provides a real-life example of how Terraces of Los Gatos, a LeadingAge member in Los Gatos, CA, improved efficiency and reduced pressure ulcers and falls through functional assessment technology.