Array ( ) Array ( )
Home » Medication Management Case Studies
Medication Management Case Studies
Below is a list of all our Medication Management case studies.
Please see Lessons Learned and Advice Drawn from the Case Studies for a consolidated list of lessons learned and advice from all of the case studies.
2022 Case Study
- Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances Streamline Processes, Reduce Errors, and Drive Efficiencies, offers additional insight on how one provider is using ePrescribing and medication ordering efficiently.
2017 Case Study
- Reduced Medication Errors and Improved Efficiencies through an Integrated Medication Management (IMM) Solution: describes how Manchester Manor, in an effort to reduce the risk of medication errors and improve the efficiency of their medication process, implemented PointClickCare’s IMM solution. PointClickCare is a LeadingAge Gold Partner with CAST Focus.
2016 Case Studies
- Improving Accuracy and Timeliness of Medication Management and Documentation Through an eMAR Implementation: Regina Health Center in Richfield, OH, implemented an Electronic Medication Administration (eMAR) solution for its skilled nursing and assisted living settings.The eMAR from PointClickCare, a LeadingAge Silver Partner with CAST Focus, helped the organization improve tracking of medications, enhance communication with physicians, and increase the accuracy and timeliness of documentation.
- Reduction of Medication Errors and Improving Workflows and Staff Efficiencies using e-Prescribing: Ohana Pacific Management Company (OPMC) in Kaneohe, HI, implemented NCPDP SCRIPT10.6-compliant e-prescribing capabilities across its settings in 2015. OPMC’s goals included gaining speed, minimizing errors, and improving communication with pharmacy partners. Working with the Vision® platform from CAST Supporter HealthMEDX, the organization reduced medication error rates by 70% in some settings.
2015 Case Studies
- 2015 Medication Management Case Studies: A set of 4 new case studies provides real-life examples of how providers implemented medication management technologies. One document in the collection summarizes the lessons learned from all the case studies.