A Free UST Webinar Exclusively for Nonprofit Employers
Our longtime partner, UST, works with nonprofit employers nationwide to help address common risks that can cost organizations thousands of dollars annually. Join one of their upcoming sessions—Workforce Solutions for Nonprofits—to learn about the tools and resources that can help your nonprofit streamline HR processes and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
As a Nonprofit executive, finance director, or HR staff, this webinar is for you! Register to learn about:
• Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
• The importance of a dedicated HR team
• Ensuring compliance with state and federal law
• Managing unemployment claims, protests and hearings
Whether your primary focus is to protect your assets, ensure compliance, keep your employees engaged or to simply allocate more time and money to your mission-driven initiatives, this webinar provides expert insight and invaluable resources for addressing your current needs—helping you to refocus your funding and employee bandwidth on the communities you serve.
1. Tuesday, September 26th at 11am PT/2pm ET
2. Tuesday, October 17th at 9am PT/12pm ET
3. Wednesday, November 15th at 11am PT/2pm ET
4. Thursday, December 7th at 1pm PT/4pm ET
Register here. Even if you can’t attend a live session, when you register UST will send you the recording so you don’t miss out on this information packed webinar. If you have any questions about the webinar, please don’t hesitate to contact UST at 888-249-4788.