How to Participate in Careers in Aging Week: April 18 – 24
Workforce | March 15, 2021 | by
LeadingAge is partnering with the Gerontological Society of America, AHCA/NCAL and Argentum on Careers in Aging Week. Check out our collection of sample social media posts and images to share the week of April 18 – 24.
While job fairs and site visits are not an option during the pandemic, we still have a great opportunity to highlight the aging services field and the incredible, heroic individuals who work in it.
We encourage you to schedule posts throughout the week to build awareness about current job openings at member organizations -- and send displaced workers from retail, hospitality, and restaurants in your community to the LeadingAge Job Board. Include #CareersInAging in all posts.
- Join us in celebrating #CareersInAging Week! We encourage you to comment on this post with an anecdote of how an aging services staff member touched your life.
- DID YOU KNOW? The aging services field offers a wide range of job opportunities, including culinary, dining, retail hospitality, maintenance, transportation, IT services/support, and more! Explore job opportunities today: https://careers.leadingage.org/ #CareersInAging
- Looking for career inspiration? Listen to Erica Thrash-Sall in the Mentor’s Voice episode 5. Erica is a passionate and authentic leader in the field of aging. #CareersInAging www.thementorsvoice.com/ [include Erica's infocard]
- This #CareersInAging week we celebrate the heroes in our field! Learn more about the great opportunities and roles in aging services. [include a Hero story infocard]
- Do you work well with people and want to make a difference? Explore job opportunities today: https://careers.leadingage.org/ #CareersInAging
- Looking for an inspirational, rewarding and challenging career? Learn about Manny Ocasio’s career journey on the 7th episode of The Mentor’s Voice. #CareersInAging www.thementorsvoice.com/ [include Manny's infocard]
- Are you looking for part-time or temporary work? Explore job openings in the aging services field today! https://careers.leadingage.org/ #CareersInAging
We have social media images you are encouraged to add to your posts as well.