Bethany Center’s mission is to provide housing and supportive services to low-income people with a priority to seniors.
- Senior Housing
We take great pride in maintaining Bethany Center’s appearance and operations. Residents appreciate the amenities of the facility, including:
- PG&E, water, and garbage removal are included in the rent
- building maintenance
- vinyl plank flooring
- 24 hour monitored secured entrance
- window blinds
- wardrobe, linen, and coat closets
- kitchen/kitchenette (electric range and 10 cu. ft. refrigerator)
- bathroom with shower or tub shower each with grab bars
- hot water heating
- on-site laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- recreation area
In addition to providing affordable housing, Bethany Center offers programs for the whole person, programs that strengthen creativity, health, productivity and independence to greatly enhance one’s quality of life. All programs at Bethany Center are provided by Ruth’s Table, the art and wellness space located on Bethany Center’s ground floor.