Visiting Nurse Assisted Living Communities
The Visiting Nurses have been bringing care into people’s homes for over a hundred years… now we provide a home as well.
Combining the freedom of independent living with exceptional round-the-clock care, the VNA offers the best that assisted and senior living has to offer, including spacious 550 square foot one-bedroom apartments in immaculately maintained, fully handicapped-accessible facilities.
- Assisted Living/Personal Care
- Retirement Community
- Adult Day Services
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Respite Care
- Case Management
- Senior Housing
- Rehabilitation Services
- Full service dining room
- Country kitchen
- Patio areas and covered porch
- Library and activity room
Read a best seller, join your friends in putting together a puzzle, watching a movie, playing interactive games or Skyping on the Internet.
- Hair salon
- Community store
- Private mailboxes
- Private dining for special occasions
- Laundry on each floor
- On Site Wellness Visiting Nurses, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Podiatrist
- Our responsive, capable maintenance professionals attend to “every little thing” that needs fixing while keeping the building and grounds in “Tip Top” shape.
- Chapel/spiritual services
Join others for prayer, mass or mediation in our non-denominational areas
- On-site parking
- Home Delivery Pharmacy and Supplies
- Onsite "Fit For Life" Program -sponsored by Tufts University and Council on Aging
- Onsite falls prevention and nutritional guidance
“Thank you for the wonderful care you gave our mother, Anne. It wasn’t easy to get her to move to assisted living but once she arrived, she settled in. Your staff, especially several of her favorite aids, were always looking in on her and making her laugh.”
—Bob and Anne P.