LeadingAge members need staff now more than ever, so we are partnering with national organizations to connect our members with individuals seeking employment.
Grow Your Team!
LeadingAge wants to help you fill available jobs. We’re partnering with major national employers to drive displaced workers to the more than 1,200 jobs posted by our members on the LeadingAge Aging Services Career Center. Postings are FREE to members. Use coupon STANDTOGETHER at checkout.
We’ve created materials you can use to reach local workers in your community:
- Template Letter to Hospitality Organizations
- Template Letter to Restaurant Organizations
- Template Letter to Retail Organizations
- Template Letter to Chambers of Commerce
- One-Pager on Jobs in our Field
To participate, members should post jobs of all kinds on the LeadingAge Aging Services Career Center. We’re making all job posting FREE to members to make it easier to fill staff roles during this unprecedented time of need. Be sure to include full-time, part-time, and temporary positions, as well as those that do not require certification. See instructions below to post your job now.
Instructions for posting a job on the Career Center for FREE
- Go to: http://careers.leadingage.org/
- Under the Employers Tab at the top of the page, select Post a Job
- Sign-in as I am a Member
- Choose the (Members) Job Flash Package under the Type of Posting
- Fill out the Position Description
- Input coupon code during checkout: STANDTOGETHER
- Post job
Together, we can help older adults, while also helping displaced workers.
Be sure to visit LeadingAge’s main coronavirus resources page for more information, tools, and resources to help all aging services providers plan for and respond to COVID-19.