Please see Lessons Learned and Advice Drawn from the Case Studies for a consolidated list of lessons learned and advice from all of the case studies.
2023 Case Studies
- Analytic Tools — Implementing an EHR at Newly Acquired Locations: Senior Solutions Management Group partnered with ECP to implement their EHR and eMAR systems. Playing a significant role in their growth strategy, ECP’s software and innovative integration program cut the implementation time for the last nine communities in half. Implementation Approach.
- Realtime Data Saves Time and Money: Westmoreland, a long term care and rehab facility, was looking to streamline its operations and improve patient and staff experience. By using PointClickCare’s platform and Insights solution, the provider was able to create efficiencies and reduce costs associated with manual processes and paper-based documentation.
2021 Case Studies
- Improving Incident Management, Record Keeping and Communications Through an EHR Read about Yardi’s electronic health record (EHR) solution and how it is capturing $3,500 per month in missed revenue and increasing workplace efficiencies at a retirement community.
- Quick Transition of EHR Platforms after New Acquisitions explains how an assisted living provider quickly brought two new communities onto its existing ECP Assisted Living software. Using an onsite implementation team and a train-the-trainer approach, Stellar Senior Living was able to easily convey its culture and processes and procedures to new employees.
2018 Case Studies
- Utilizing Technology to Implement Case Management Best Practices in Post-Acute Care: This case study shows how Marwood Nursing & Rehab applied a case management model of nursing best practices from the acute setting to its rehab unit. The goal was to incorporate the Minimum Data Set (MDS) assessment and Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) insurance criteria into daily resident care while preparing a resident for discharge.
2017 Case Studies
- Leveraging EHR Platform to Improve Resident Assessment, Consistency, Care Quality and Increase Revenue in Assisted Living: This case study shows how Welcov Assisted Living implemented Senior Living technology from LeadingAge Gold Partner with CAST Focus PointClickCare, gaining considerable financial and quality of care outcomes.
2016 Case Studies
- 2016 EHR Provider Case Study: A new CAST case study explores how PointClickCare, a LeadingAge Silver Partner with CAST Focus, helped Avante´ successfully adopt and utilize the advanced functionalities in its electronic health records (EHR) system.
2015 Case Studies
- 2015 Electronic Health Record (EHR) – Clinical Decision Support, Interoperability and Health Information Exchange: Provider Case Studies: 6 new case studies that provide real-life examples of how providers implemented EHR technologies.
2014 Case Studies
- 2014 Electronic Health Record (EHR) – Clinical Decision Support,Interoperability and Health Information Exchange: Provider Case Studies: This case study collection describes the implementation of EHRs by 4 providers and their technology vendors: Premier Health Care and SigmaCare; Benedictine Health Systems and MatrixCare; Ingleside at King Farm and AOD Software; and Juliette Fowler Homes Inc. and Afoundria.
2013 Case Studies
- 2013 Electronic Health Record (EHR) – Clinical Decision Support, Interoperability and Health Information Exchange: Provider Case Studies: This companion piece to the 2013 EHR whitepaper includes 5 provider case studies on the impacts and benefits of clinical decision support, interoperability and health information exchange.
2012 Case Studies
- 2012 Electronic Health Record (EHR) Implementation, Use, and Impacts: Provider Case Studies: This companion piece to the 2012 EHR whitepaper includes 13 provider case studies on EHR implementation, use and impacts.