Array ( ) Array ( )
Join CAST as a Patron
CAST Patron sponsorship is reserved for not-for-profit LeadingAge provider members, universities, and for-profit aging service providers. Benefits include:
- One complimentary registration.
- Early selection of exhibit space (select after LeadingAge Gold and Silver Partners).
- Recognition on special signage in the CAST Booth in the EXPO.
- One complimentary Full Education registration (CE credit eligible).
- Recognition on signage in the CAST area.
- A seat on the CAST Commission, an advisory board provides thought leadership, and meets in person twice a year (at the Leadership Summit and the LeadingAge Annual Meeting).
- Opportunities to network in person with leaders in the field of technology and health care to find new technology solutions to the aging services, through the CAST Commission.
- The ability to provide input into LeadingAge’s legislative agenda on technology.
- Opportunities for your organization representatives to participate in CAST workgroups.
- Opportunities to arrange visits for your organization’s staff to sites where technology is being used or tested.
- Ability to schedule onsite CAST presentations to organization’s staff on the aging services field.
- Assistance in finding partners to participate in trials and pilots of new products and services.
LeadingAge and CAST Website
- Organization name, logo, and description on the LeadingAge CAST Partners/Patrons page of the CAST website.
- Organization name and link available on the CAST Partners/Patron page of the CAST website.
- Opportunity to publish client case studies on website.
- Opportunities to share your company’s news with LeadingAge members and CAST Business Associates through the CAST newsletter/website to maximize the return on your PR efforts.
- Priority access to CAST research, reports, and whitepapers
- CAST representative available to attend sponsor’s event.
- Collaboration meeting with LeadingAge staff leadership.
- Access to LeadingAge staff experts.
- Use of royalty-free rights for LeadingAge CAST Patron logo.
- Affiliation with a nationally recognized leader in promoting aging services technologies.
- Opportunities to participate in CAST workgroups.
- Opportunity to partner with a technology companies to contribute a CAST case study published on the Case Studies page of the CAST website.
Ready to become a CAST Patron?
Corporate Alliance Program
LeadingAge’s Corporate Alliance Program (CAP) offers business firms the opportunity to connect with provider members at various levels of engagement.
Join LeadingAge as a student member and benefit from our education programs, scholarships, career development, and networking opportunities.
Professionals who are not affiliated with a provider can become associate members of LeadingAge. Associate members can be educators, national, state, and local organizations, retired administrators from LeadingAge member organizations, students and attorneys.