For Providers of Section 202 Housing: Resources and Registration Details to Get Free COVID Tests for Residents
LeadingAge’s engagement and advocacy work with both HUD and HHS led to the creation of the new federal Health Partner Ordering Portal (HPOP) that enables bulk ordering of test kits for Section 202 housing providers.
- Registrations into HPOP should be done by the project location and not by management companies and owners.
- In its material provided, HUD noted that the project name, address along with the project’s iREMS number (in the State ID Field) needs to be used. This is the nine-digit HUD ID for each project that starts with “800XXXXXX.” If you need help finding your iREMS number, please visit HUD’s Multifamily Regional Offices page.
- This is the address where the kits will be delivered.
- Each property will need to register individually.
- The registrations by owners or management agents will be rejected.
Press Release: HUD, HHS and LeadingAge Partner to Bring Free COVID-19 Test Kits to Nearly Half a Million Residents of Affordable Senior Housing
Quidel QuickVUE At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Instructions For Use (Infographic) – English
Quidel QuickVUE At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Instructions For Use (Infographic) – Spanish
Customizable Self-Test Kit Handout (Infographic)
Self-Testing | CDC (Guidance)
Not yet a member of LeadingAge?
Using this portal may be just the beginning for you. We invite you to check out all of the resources and opportunities we offer Section 202 communities. LeadingAge provides members with a robust Housing Network of affordable senior housing peers, in-depth and regular updates on HUD and congressional activity, advocacy for the highest quality senior housing with services, and technical assistance.
And that’s just the start of the benefits you’ll receive as a member. LeadingAge’s highly-praised Leadership Academy and other leadership training, as well as countless online learning opportunities, and connections to the entire continuum of aging services are all part of the menu of what’s available to our valued members.
We’d love to have you join us as a member! Please reach out to Amanda Marr for additional information!