INSIGHTS FROM LEADINGAGE
- The Senate American Rescue Plan and Home and Community-Based Care (3/9/21)
- Home Health Agencies Receive 2% Update (11/5/20)
- Bill to Allow Home Health Telehealth Reimbursement Introduced (10/27/20)
- CMS Extends Deadlines for HCBS Settings Rule (7/14/20)
- LeadingAge, ElevatingHOME, VNAA Comments on CMS' May Interim Final Rule (7/7/20)
- Act for Older Adults: Medicare Home Health (6/29/20)
- LeadingAge Advocates for CMMI Models to Align Financial Incentives (6/23/20)
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHOME Comments on CMS First Interim Final Rule (6/3/20)
- Heroes Act Highlights for Medicaid and Home and Community-Based Services (5/15/20)
- What’s in the CARES Act for LeadingAge Members? (3/28/20)
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Home Health and Hospice Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Update (4/2/21)
- Home Health and Hospice Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Update (3/26/21)
- Home Health and Hospice Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Update (3/19/21)
- Home Health and Hospice Weekly: Recap of LeadingAge Update (3/12/21)
- Hospice and Home Health Update (2/26/21)
- Hospice and Home Health Update (2/19/21)
- Abbott BinaxNOW Webinar for Home Health and Hospice (9/28/20)
- Home Health Blanket Waivers Chart (5/13/20) (REVISED)
- CMS Announces New Blanket Waivers (5/5/20)
- Visitor Decision Flowchart for End-of-Life (3/27/20)
- Home Health Requests for Regulatory and Statutory Change (3/17/20)
- Home Health Infection Control Guidance (3/12/20)
- Template Letter for Visitors to Patients Receiving Home Health Services (3/11/20)
- Coronavirus Preparation and Policy QuickCast
TRUSTED LINKS & INFORMATION
- CDC Guide to Preparing Your Community.
- WHO Risk Communication Package for Health Care Facilities.
- WHO Intro Video to Coronavirus.
- CDC Printable Fact Sheets for the Public.
- CDC Video Series, Coronavirus Prevention for Individuals.
Be sure to visit LeadingAge's main coronavirus resources page for more information, tools and resources to help all aging services providers plan for and respond to COVID-19.