INSIGHTS FROM LEADINGAGE
- Act for Older Adults: Medicare Home Health (6/29/20)
- CMS Issues Visitation FAQs for Nursing Home Providers (6/25/20)
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHOME Hospice Comment Letter to CMS (6/9/20)
- LeadingAge and VNAA/ElevatingHOME Comments on CMS First Interim Final Rule (6/3/20)
- Hospice, Hospice Partners, and Telehealth in the Time of COVID-19 (4/16/20)
- LeadingAge, VNAA/ElevatingHome and BMA Request to CMMI for Delay for VBID model: Hospice Benefit (4/13/20)
- Hospice Stakeholder Letter for "COVID 4" April 3 (4/3/20)
- What’s in the CARES Act for LeadingAge Members? (3/28/20)
- Joint Recommendations from National Hospice Groups Regarding COVID-19 Relief (3/17/20)
- Hospice Requests for Regulatory and Statutory Change (3/17/20)
- Special Visitor and Infection Control Guidance for Hospice (3/11/20)
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Hospice Blanket Waivers Chart (5/13/20) (REVISED)
- CMS Announces New Blanket Waivers (5/5/20)
- National Hospice Stakeholder Letter for Next COVID-19 Relief Bill (4/28/20)
- Visitor Decision Flowchart for End-of-Life (3/27/20)
- Telehealth Coverage Policies in the Time of COVID-19 to Date (3/17/20)
- Coronavirus Preparation and Policy QuickCast
TRUSTED LINKS & INFORMATION
- CDC Guide to Preparing Your Community.
- WHO Risk Communication Package for Health Care Facilities.
- WHO Intro Video to Coronavirus.
- CDC Printable Fact Sheets for the Public.
- CDC Video Series, Coronavirus Prevention for Individuals.
Be sure to visit LeadingAge's main coronavirus resources page for more information, tools and resources to help all aging services providers plan for and respond to COVID-19.